* Check in each week 2-3 times to get a general overview of house-order (any damages? loud noises? are residents OK? Are plants OK? "Make it Right" if anything is 'wrong' or notify us if you see any 'peculiar behaviour'.
* Check for any overnight "guests".
* Shopping list? (Cleaning materials, coffee, wines).
* Communicate with the maid of any extra duties.
* Greet new guests, show they their room and the general workings of the house: (water heater, gaz stove).
* Spend some time chatting with guests, making them feel welcome. Find our their favorite topic of conversation (philosophy? art? psychology?). Be polite, prompting them with questions, (make them feel accepted). Never have strong opinions about politics (for example if he voted for Republicans/Democrats/Tories/Labour).
* Say good-bye to guests, and make sure they leave their key in the reception area.
* On event evenings be there earlier for preparations. Greet people with a smile, you are an ambassador of Greek culture and philosophy, always be dressed in a classy way (ie no shorts, sneakers, hair neat, clothes clean & ironed)
* Check the Facebook Messenger group once a day to see any updates.
* Have the mobile phone of the other volunteers on your phone.